12th Annual Christmas Wish Golf Tournament, hosted by Dave, Ken & Molly Friday, June 21st - CDA Resort Golf Course @ 8:00am Scramble format with no handicap Lunch after play, plus awards & prizes
Teams (4 players) - $700
Doubles (2 players) - $350
Singles (1 player) - $175
Time: Feel free to arrive as early as 6:45 a.m. for the 8 a.m. tournament. Check in/Registration will be out in front of the pro shop. The restaurant will be open if you'd like to purchase breakfast. The driving range over the lake will be open for warm up. Please arrive no later than 7:30am. Lunch will be provided courtesy of the Hagadone Event Center as soon as we finish play. We'll have an award ceremony and raffle during lunch.
- Parking: Please self-park. A caddie will be there to pick up your clubs.
- The Resort does have a Dress Code: Collared shirts are preferred, no jeans or tank tops. Shorts are fine, but no holes, please.
- A caddie will be provided for each foursome. Suggested tip is $25-$30 per person.
- Please call ahead if you need to rent clubs. Club rental is $59.00, before tax. You can call the pro shop (208-667-4653) to reserve them and then pay for them on Friday when you arrive.
- Teams will be grouped as foursomes. Look for your team player names on the row of carts by the driving range. Singles and doubles will be paired together as foursomes. Please meet and greet and have fun!
- Mulligans may be purchased for $5 each at registration. These may be used for any shot! Plus there will be other fun ways for you to improve your score along the course.
- Raffle items: There will be several items raffled off during lunch. Tickets are also $5 each, or 5 for $20.
- 1st Place goes to the foursome with the lowest score. The prize will be a round of golf for each team member at the Coeur d'Alene Resort Golf Course.
- 2nd Place foursome will receive trophies and other prizes.
- 1st Place Mixed foursome with the lowest score will also receive a prize.
Christmas Wish is one of the community charitable programs of KXLY
Community Partners Foundation. Our Federal tax ID number is 20-1033634. The
address of KXLY Community Partners Foundation is 500 W. Boone Ave, Spokane, WA
Effective August 11, 2004, the IRS determined that KXLY Community Partners Foundation (KCPF) is exempt from Federal Income Tax under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. KCPF is also a registered nonprofit corporation with the State of Washington, UBI #601-918-031.